RULES AND REGULATIONS
The VillageWalk Town Center (including the Fitness Center, Library, Tennis, Basketball and Bocce Courts and the Computer Room) is for the residents and guests of VillageWalk. The Town Center facilities provide for multi-purpose uses. The Town Manager and the Activities Director are responsible for assigning specific rooms and spaces for each approved and permitted group activity. The Town Manager and the Activities Director are responsible for facility room rental. Requests for the use of the Town Center must be pre-approved in writing by the Manager or Activities Director. A deposit will be required for all group activities. Residents using any area of the Town Center are responsible for leaving it clean after use. No Town Center property, furniture or common equipment of any kind shall be removed from the premises. Radios, CD players, tape decks are not allowed in the Town center area unless used during a supervised recreation activity or private rental. Bicycles, golf carts, scooters, skateboards, in-line skates, or roller-skates are not allowed in the Town Center, the pool area, Town Center sidewalks or on the tennis courts. All bicycles are to be parked in the bike rack areas.
- Hours: The Town Center hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. These hours may be extended with the advanced approval of the Town Manager or Activities Director. The hours of operation for any rentals within the Town Center shall be administered by the Town Manager or the Activities Director. The Fitness Center is accessible 24 hours daily with the appropriate key.
- Attire: Appropriate attire including shirt and shoes must be worn in the Town Center at all times. Bathing suits are not allowed. Exceptions may be approved prior to an activity by the Town Manager or Activities Director.
- Children: Children under the age of thirteen (13) and under must be accompanied by an adult while in the Town Center.
- Pets: No pets are allowed in the Town Center, excepting only, dogs that are specifically trained to, and are actually being used to, assist a visually impaired owner, resident, or guest.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the Town Center except during planned supervised recreational activities or private rentals, for which alcoholic beverages have been specifically approved by the Town Manager or Activities Director.
- Smoking: No smoking in any of the Town Center rooms or Fitness Center.
- Conduct: Abuse of the Town Center amenities will constitute grounds for immediate restriction of the use of the facilities. Owners and tenants are liable for damage caused indirectly or directly by themselves and/or their guests to any of the amenities at the Town Center. The Board of Directors of the Association, upon the recommendation of the Town Manager, have the right to suspend the use and privileges of the common elements of any owner or tenants for violation of the rules and regulations, as it deems necessary.