As of Friday 12/27/2019 at 4:00pm, YourCourts has replaced Skedda as the VillageWalk tennis community’s court reservation platform.
To request access and reserve tennis courts, please see below.
STEP 1 – REGISTER / LOGIN
New Member Access: In order to be able to reserve a court, you must request account access via YourCourts. To do so, please visit the VillageWalk Direct Registration Link below and fill out the required information.
VillageWalk Direct Registration Link:
Existing tennis community members: Your YourCourts account has already been created.
- Your login is your email and your temporary password is “villagewalk”.
- Please change your temporary password immediately, see below for instructions on how to do so.
- Please check your recent emails for more information.
To change your password…
On a computer:
- Navigate to https://www.yourcourts.com/.
- After logging in, your password can be changed by clicking your name on the type right, then clicking My Profile in the subsequent drop-down menu.
- There will be a tab within My Profile that says Password. Click Password, enter your preferred password, and press Save.
On your phone:
- At https://www.yourcourts.com/ in your phone browser, tap the area that says Navigate to…
- Scroll down to the bottom of this menu and select Log In. After logging in with your email and temporary password, tap the cog icon on the top right, tap My Profile, tap Password and scroll down to change your password.
- Enter your new password and tap Save.
If ever you have trouble remembering your password, click or tap Forgot Password at the login screen to reset your password via email.
STEP 2 – BOOK YOUR COURT
Click the YourCourts image, log in, navigate to Reservations…
(YourCourts links will open secure pages that are NOT managed by VillageWalk of Bonita Springs)